Sunday, May 21, 2006

halfway to somewhere

Watching Ricky Martin's 'I don't care' mv. Watching him shaking his bii-dong-dongs, looking alright. My brain is like spinning so fast that I can hardly concentrate. My kite is hafway there. That day test-fly at exam hall (all cos of super heavy downpour), I didn't try my mock-up cos the structure was not strong enough. Only Annie's can fly that day. Anyway, I was workin' on my UFO kite late evening.. can fly a bit eventhough it wasn't even windy. So hopefully can work. I'm really worried cos deadline is like on this coming Monday. Sheeshhh..
And I cannot find anything on greenbuildings tonight lerr.. how to start Archi-tech4 tomorrow.. sketches lagi.. aiks.. design development for kites also haven upgrade.
sien la. sleepp first.... damn!!!~~~ thought got everything planned out.. but shits.. nothing!!!~

No comments: