Friday, May 26, 2006

My 'clever' brother

Aiyo. After spending my time tutoring my brother for a whole week for his test.. today I finally got to take a glimpse of his test papers. He can really do at home, probably cos I'm sitting there next to him with a cane on my hand.
Told me he got his papers today, asked him to show me, he kinda reluctant. I told him, if I see any silly mistakes he shouldn't do, he'll get some really good piece of my mind & possible I'll get my mom to wack his ass off. I'm bad?! What?? You should have seen him studying.. So reckless.. And his attitude is so 'hau lian'.. I beh tahan.. At least my sister is good.
A few mistakes that really pisses me off.. of all I can remember..
Math - 9 x 9 = (53), 2 x (288) = 48, 6000 - 52 = 3948
English - (These) is, push = he wrote (pust) TWICE samo.., switch = (swith), The durian tree (are), She has a hobby and (my) hobby is play badminton.
BM - The worst ninny answer - "(Encik), ......., " tanya Cikgu kepada gadis itu.
Ok. Enough. I going gaga dy.. Aiihhh...!!~~
He can do it, but he just don't like reading questions. How?
My brother keep say don't know.. don't know...
My mom's advice to him = "Next time when you're having exam or test, bring handphone & call home."
He shuts up. I laughed. =P

No comments: