Thursday, May 25, 2006

i'm like so jinxed today...

I always complained that every certain day is like so bad luck n all. Today, I can named it the worst. Err.. so far. Okay. Why?
Woke up late this morning. Suppose to wake up at 8 to finish my assignment. Mana tau, I've overslept. Slept like around 3.45am last night. Hehe. So cannot wake up this morning when the alarm rang.
So when finally completed my tech assignment, getting ready to go. Thank god I reloaded my phone. If there was like no credit with me today, I'll surely be so deadmeat. Lazy to elaborate what happened this afternoon. Anyway.. on the way to uni early evening, just bloody after Cheras toll, I felt like the car was like not balanced & the sound of the rim crashing on the road like as if I'm driving on windmills. Fingers crossed, I stopped at the emergency lane, check it out. My side.. ok. The other side.. Gosh.. front tyre almost flat. Shit. It was like just 10 minutes from uni, and 12 minutes from the nearest pump station.
Bloody no car stopped to help. Bloody no motorist even look. Some ass lorries even honked at me. What's the problem? I ain't blocking their way. I tried to change myself, but I'm like wearing a skirt & I had got no idea why it was so windy on highways. Haha. Anyway, my car's behind is so full of material boards, which I don't wanna mention whose.
Waited. Waited. My dad said he was on the way, unfortunately het ook the wrong turn & heading to kerinchi. And that time was like almost 5.30pm. Balik rumah time, jam like hell. Obviously gonna take forever. Police cars passed by me in like inches away, and yet they looked & not bloody helped. So PLS if can, don't pay those bloody taxes to feed these shitheads. Waited again for like almost an hour. Finally some highway ronda van passed. He helped me change it. Nice guy. At least he was polite, unlike some MA ppl, rude like hell even it's their job to do it.
Sigh. This whole incident left me nothing but no time to hand in my assignment & today is the deadline. SHITS. Sigh. When the bad luck comes, it'll go all off. Damn. Hate today.
p/s: Don't ask me why I didnt call my friends. I did. 1 - taking weed somewhere. 2 - 5.30pm have to fetch gf lar. 3 - working (understand lar)... Next time before you know a new friend, bring a dictionary along, ask if they understand the meanings of being someone's true friend. By just saying "I'm your best friend" don't mean shits, ok? Farkers.

No comments: