Saturday, May 27, 2006

raining 'meow' & 'woof'....

Went for a while to collect the light-box from Raymond. Sheeshhh man. On the way there was ok. Suddenly, reaching Berkeley, it started to rain. Big huge drops. So I thought, 'Shit.. that Ray left the light-box at his porch.. Later kena rain.. sure kena electric shock.' He worried also, that's why he called n kinda "yelled".. but it's not the Yelling - yelling type.. just that his place there is noisy.. futsal, I think. Duno whether he was worried of when I use it, I'll die of electric shock or his lightbox getting wet. =P Anyway, reached his house, still haven't rain yet but wind was like so strong.

Got the lightbox. Heading to Phoenix's house to collect Laundry Pub's photos. Mana tau, it really started to rain super heavy.. Tons of "cats & dogs". My eyes blurred. BBK there, cannot see a thing on the road man. So dangerous. I sms-ed Phoenix, telling her I'll probably drop by tomorrow then.
Driving back home was slow & scary. My sister next to me was like suddenly quiet. Asked her, "You scared ar?" "Duhh.. obviously.. what u think??" was the answer. Bloody sarcastic. Should have 'dropped' her in the Klang River.
The view of Goldcourse Hotel. Can see shits man. Normally you still can see that the building is kinda slanted. Tonight.. dark, blur, raining so heavy like no one biz.. So sudden..
The bloody rain really freaked me out. Suddenly some bloody ass drove past me, somehow splashed the bloody water on my car. For a split second, I'm blind & I frozed. Bloody shittyyy driver. Scare my haf life off.. (Shit, I realised I used too much 'bloody' word here.. Un-intentionally)
Enjoy my dumb face on rainy night.

No comments: