Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Korean Series

Sigh.. if you wanna watch love romantic tearjerker movies, you seriously ought to tune into korean series. Why did I say that? Oh.. I was influenced by my mother. She's so into those hot sizzling Korean dudes, especially that Winter Sonata main lead actor. Say how good-looking he is & etc, then my dad will be like sitting there, rolling his eyes.. Hehe..
I've watched so many Korean Series with my mom. Sometimes I really have no intentions in watching or catching up with the episodes, but once I lazily lay my ass on the couch when she's watching it, I'll get hooked. (as the guys are seriously hot bods :P, the story is well..touching, but don't ever think love like those will exist.. dream on.. romantic 'loyal' guys only appear in movies.. for instance, 10 million bucks on your right, the girl on your left? guess which side guys nowadays will choose? heheh)

Anyway, Korean series plots are almost all the same. The negative impact of possessive love, path of self-destruction, character duality, identity problems, different reactions to the loss of love, love triangles, family disapproval, and the ending... fate prevailed no matter what others did to prevent the destined lovers from getting together. And most of the story main leads, duno-why, sure got cancer la, diseases la, will definitely die but duno how they manage to stay alive to end the plot. Same old story plots le.. just different backgrounds & characters. Despite the heart-touching story plots, the soundtracks are like.. fuiyohhh.. chun!
This tv drama series (below) successfully revealed the manifestations of love in real life, to which everyone in the audience could relate.

1. Winter Sonata 2. Stairway to Heaven

The korean series I've watched so far were.. Winter Sonata, 1% of something, All about eve, Full House, Stairway to Heaven, Autumn in the Heart, Hotelier, Jewel in the palace.. etc etc... The link (just the list) is below.. can check it out.. if ya interested..

  • Korean Series

  • Oh ya.. forgot to mention.. Kwon Sang Woo is very HOT ok!!!~

    No comments: