Thursday, May 11, 2006

hotel california

Today's tutorial wasn't that bad. Did some short research on the kites, aerofoils etc etc. Found out more bout Leonardo Da Vinci flying machine & how he got the idea from the birds. Damn him man. This guy seriously know a lot of shits. What also he wanna to be a part of. Too bad he's so dead that he got so famous now. I can't wait for that DaVinci Code movie ler. Hope it's really that good as the book. It'll really be much disappointing if it's not. Hmm.. I'm thinking of buying that big DVC book with pictures in it. Do you think I should? It's costly though. Sighh.. Start school, no income. PK dyy..
Yesterday's Minor class was actually a concept design module. All about concepts & themes. In the states, they're called the entertainment designers. Saw some of Redzwan's previous sketches & presentations. My jaw fell. I mean it's prety impressive, and that was what I have to do (not as good laa) for this module. Wahhh.. tension & stress on my shoulders man. First assignment given again - INTERPRETATION. Draw or sketch out anything that you can interpret from the song "Hotel California" by the eagles. Aiyoooo....
Can someone give me a hand.. draw me to HELLLL!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»