Wednesday, May 17, 2006

not-that-bad day!!

Class over. In com lab again. Linlin's class was cancelled. In a way, I was frustrated because I have stayed up the whole bloody night to prepare for the climate shift write-up & presentation.. but in another way, I was glad that I can still do more research to have a better understanding on my topic

So I received Farah & Chloe's sms regarding this morning's class cancelled around 7.30am. I dint realise till when I woke up around 8.15am. Then I thought I could go back to sleep cos Minor is in the afternoon. Shits. Got Redzwan's sms pulak. Class shifted to morning. Aiyo. Grrr.. Last night I did a few sketches on the Hotel California song.. My brain was dumb-strucked. Guess what was my reference to concept drawing... My old SAILORMOON comics.. Hahaha.. Well, at least it worked my 'creativity' up & was able to come up with a few imaginary sketches.

Redzwan showed us some of the good concept designers' work. Dermot Power, FengZhu, Ari Below, Spart, Scott Robertson. Wow!! and I really mean WOW!!!.. I mean they're pro. Duh!!~ The one guy's work that I really like is Dermot Power. He did for Harry Porter, StarWars, Batman Return, Charlie & the chocolate factory.. seriously man.. can check out his site


After seeing all this, how can he expect us to draw like this?!???
Argghh!!

No comments: