Sunday, June 21, 2009

a dragon feast?

*someone complaining no food pix in my blog d.. =P so here goes a quick one..*


Haha my dad is sitting in front of me as I quickly post this up.
Reading newspaper and commenting on Edison Chen's coming to Malaysia.

Well.. today is Father's Day.
"Happy Father's Day, dad!!"
His reply was simply a grin & a word... "Sampat." hahahhaa
We went for dinner last night.
Dragon-I at JayaJusco Bukit Tinggi Klang. Hmmm...



Banyak orang. Luckily I booked a table beforehand..
If not have to wait for quite some time....

I was asking around for a nice restaurant... but end up.. sigh.
Then was deciding maybe Chillis..
but my parents somehow wanted Chinese cuisine.. and somewhere in Klang.
So I suggested Dragon-I.. their new outlet in Klang.



Nope.. this is not candid. He posed.
Little bugger. Hehehe

We had... hmmm... food.
Hahaha. Duh.



Shanghainese Xiao Long Bao
Other words.. steamed meat dumplings.



Pan Fried Dumplings..
Nothing special compared to the steamed ones..



This is nice. My favourite on the table.
Sauteed Spare Ribs with Signature Sauce.



Some mushroom minced meat rice.



Fried Shanghai Handmade Noodles.
Can't remember what's in full.



*paused*
Hahahha can't help it.
Just randomly snapped a pix of their featured deco columns..
hehehhe Just behind me mar.. *grins*



Fried Carrot Cake in XO sauce..
See the shrimp so big.. hehe


A few more small dishes that I purposely forgot to snap.
The bill came up to 195bucks.
Normal ler..

Let's see.. my POV...
Apparently this outlet is not bad. I mean the food lar..
especially the xiao long bao (steamed dumplings) that makes the most difference.
I've tried Dragon-I at Damansara Centerpoint & 1U.
I hated 1U's the most. Service so-so only.
Very thick skin steamed dumplings.. their handmade noodles kinda powdery at times.
No consistency. Never go there d after 2 visits.
Damansara Centerpoint's not that bad. Still acceptable.
Place pretty run-down? hehehe..
Yesterday's dinner was good... the dumplings were fantastic.
except the handmade soup noodles. Blerguhh..




I can't help it again. HAhahaah
All bronze mirrors along the perimeter of the restaurant..
So.. erm.. that's me. *huge grins planted*


....

No comments: