She has this CD. Best Audiophile Voices IV. (below)
Very very nice. Love it.
Loud crystal clear audio system carries songs as such very very good indeed..
I have always love songs like these.. It soothes. I feel.
Somehow relax-es me when I'm alone.
Some might think oh well.. borringg..
2. Jane Duboc - Lady Jane
3. Tim Tamashiro - The Way You Look Tonight
4. Marianna Leporace - If
5. Stacey Kent - What The World Needs Now Is Love
6. Alison Krauss & Union Station - Gravity
7. Livingston Taylor - Isn’t She Lovely
8. Jheena Lodwick - A Child Is Born
9. Noon - Sunny
10. Jean Frye Sidwell - Wind Beneath My Wings
11. Sara Gazarek - Too Young To Go Steady
12. Hayati Kafe - For All We Know
13. Trisha O Brien - Dindi
14. Susannah McCorkle - Manha De Carnaval
15. Al Somma - The Very Thought Of You
Guess you know which is my atm fav song.. (big hint above.. hehe)
Though I do not have the cash to purchase skyhigh AV system price.. *grins*
I still like to have the cd. Will plan to go hunt for this..
Thinking should i get the whole collection? Hmmmm
Very soothing songs ler.. *hearts* Love love love love..
Very emotional lyrics.. meaningful phrases.. great vocals.. ahhh...
Their versions of these songs are very good.. Seriously.
Other collections here... *click*
any sponsor.. anyone? =P