Wednesday, July 04, 2007

my face got book? err.. my book got face?

ooo... i finally got my facebook. *grins*
quite fun~ nehh.. hahaha..
more things featured than friendster.
you guys go get one too okays??.. *click here*

ok. i got to rush off to do my assignment.
totally forgotten bout it 'cos mom ajak me go shopping.
Darn. *grunts* getting horribly absent-minded lately or ever since.. god-knows-when..
can't help but to admit old. geez.
Tomorrow have to drive all the way to Taman Mayang lagi..
Gotta visit some architect's firm for IA Practice class..
then have to balik to Cheras for afternoon's design classs... aiyoo.... *whines*

ok ok. enough.
might update this post.. err.. maybe later.. maybe lar..
ciaoo..!!!


p/s: my hp is very the quiet today. can someone like sms or call me a bit ar... sibeh sad case leh. like so unwanted feel. =(

No comments: