Monday, July 16, 2007

ZAN the MAI please...

Yup. Zanmai again.
Huh? Never heard of??
Goshh.. where have you been? *faints*
If you're JohnnyW.. then I won't blame u la.. *grins*
Anyway.. it's at Sunway Pyramid, above KimGary, next to Zen.
click *here*

(psstt.. i malas tonight. less words ok.. -_- )


Last friday night dinner.
Why Zanmai?
'Cos cheaper, fresher, better, yummy-ier..
SushiKing and Genki can step aside.
Great environment. Warm ambience.
Well.. at least.. it's the first jap restaurant that plays hip-hop RnB english songs.. heheheh I will so go there again.

Huh?? With who?? you guess.. *laughs*
You'll soon find out towards the end. hehehe..





One cold green tea. (duh, obviously mine)
One hot green tea.







I ate like tons of salmon, till they were like dead swimming in my tummy that night. Sapu "hampalan" salmon mostly. Nicer and thicker than SushiKing's. Craving for days d. (tummy making noise jorr)







We ordered other food too.. but I only managed to snap these few..
well.. 'cos I was busy eating and talking to my "teman" that night lar... hehehehhe..
With Yvonne!!!!! (below).. remember my previous post.. the HelloKittyToasterBigFan!!!
*fingers crossed.. pls don't kill me*



So after makan.. walk walk lepak lepak..
release stress after RnD presentation earlier that day.

So.. when you're pok to the bad kai of yours... (as in pokai lar.. PK)..
this is what I will do when I go shopping window-shopping..
camwhore in the dressing room.. 'cos can't afford to buy.. *sob*
*wipes tears off my faec, blows nosee... blerruuhhhh*



black skirt.. black shoes



striking red patterned loose dress..



soft light blue vertical stripes summer dress.
(somehow reminds me of Bananas in Pyjamas cartoon)


ok. that's it.
back to work. 1.48am d.


p/s : you don't have to remind me how fat I am. I know ok. -_-

No comments: