Wednesday, July 11, 2007

very berry "yummy" strawberry

Today = happy day. *grins*
(except for a news I just got this early morning..)

Remember I was kinda saying that 7-07-07 ain't a big "grand" day..
but just any ordinary day that everyone still need to get their life on and etc etc etc...
click *here* to refresh your memory.

So... Sunday morning.. I received a phone call from Eric aka my high-school ex..
(though we once dated and broken-up.. we're still tight buddies.. err after 2 years of break-up lar.. hehehhe..)

We were talking as usual.. when suddenly he...
Eric: Hey.. char boh.. buy newspaper today boh?
"Yeah.. wassup?"
Eric: What papers you buy?
"The Star lor.. as usual.."
Eric: See your mom got buy SinChew or ChinaPress a not... fasterr...
"SinChew got lar.. why lar.. say lar.. "
Eric: I'm on papers lar.. Damn kan chiong man.. Damn yeng lar.. faster go check it out
"Huh? Why? What you did? Rape who?"
Eric: Rape ur head la.. you go see first.. then we talk later.. suspense sikit. hahaha..
"Niama you. Laterz." -_-

Eventually, I forgotten bout it until my mom was reading the newspaper after dinner..
I took the papers and start flipping for his bodoh face.
THEN.. i saw... even me this vain banana girl also know lar...
Pergi kahwin lor.. aisehhhh.. *frowns*

Here I bising bout what so big deal that triple 7 date is..
mana tau there sendiri punya ex go tie the knot..
End last year after Vkeng's wedding only he told me..
"I ain't ready mannn... still wanna hunt for preys"
Now pulak go tie the knot.. why??
because... YENG MAR!!!!
KANCHIONG MARR!!!
why again??? because.. of the DATE lor...
So that's what you call a genuine marriage.

I got this from Shereen's friendster, (his gf or wife now).
Malas nak scan. (below)


Eric, Shereen, Felicia, Ben aka WengLam
(Both guys my high-school seniors and I duno Felicia.. just met once only)

He samo called me back the next day..
Eric: Eh.. why din't congratulate me?
"Ha?? Need meh?"
Eric: Jealous ar?"
"Hor sim larr... of all your reasons to go register are those?? i think it's more like condolence from me... hahahaha"
Eric: Bitch lar you... actually I also duno why I go do it.. hehehe
"OhGAWD" *pengsan*



TODAY!!!
Let's see.. what I did..
Woke up late cos slept like 5am.
Was doing my RnD.. suddenly blackout around 11pm.
Sat at the dark, chatting away on the phone.. and when I almost dozed off..
The light came back.. which was already like.. 2.30am.

Heard some news that I don't wan to know. So gonna zip it bout that.
Yvonne called for lunch.
Went Jusco. Called Junioco aka ChoonWee too.
Makan Johnny's steamboat.
Then Baskin Robins.. followed by Starbucks.
Fat like hell d. *grunts*
But anyway.. Baskin Robins was my idea. HAHAHHahhaa..
To pamper myself from all the stupid stress lately okk..
Gimme a break mar.. *sniggers*



above: from pink.. clockwise
My "Very Berry Strawberry"
DAMN yummylicious.. fall in first taste.. my new fave ice-cream
Junioco aka ChoonWee's Citrus Lime icecream (if not mistaken)
followed by his Starbucks-duno-what-iced-tea
Yvonne aka HelloKittyToasterBigFan's kau-kau Green Tea ice-cream

below: no need to say whose little fingers are those lor rite??
Not mine.. not Junioco.. then whose leh?? hahahhahaa





Habis ice-cream.
Habis cerita.
Hehehhehee...


Will post up my minor works tomorrow.
Lazy to reduce the size.
Anyway.. I sudah post it up in my devianart d.


OH YA. There's an architectural exhibition among all school of architecture in local uni.
Venue - 1U new wing. In front of Zara and Ms Reed. Near CoffeeBean.
Duration - a week i guess. Just started yesterday.
Go visit k 'cos my work's up there... hahahahaha... promo sikit. *thick face*


Ok. Rushed back to RnD.
*waves goodbye*

No comments: