Friday, July 27, 2007

counting few days back



Cam-whoring is a healthy thing to do, okay??
So do it more often ya. *winks*



(above)
One and only picture from the digi aparty that I went last week.
Stage was quite small but can't complain much for a FOC concert right?
Cute guys? One pun takda. Chun chicks? I think we're the chun-nest!!
ahhahhaa LOL..
Where the bengs lians gather. *evil giggles*
Gary CaoGe so MAN. Yvonne gila-gilakan him already.. "Seducing flirtatious eyes!!"
Mr Pasta Zhang.. Berny's favourite!!! The "humble" man. Lol.



Just cropped my hair like 2 days ago.
Short. Face like ball. Damn.
Like the hair. Hate the face.

I was like doing some last minute sketches before Anwar came in yesterday.
First Interim Crit. Was nervous. Horrified if my concept wasn't "there" enough.
Blardeee Tung came near.. fidgeted with everything that was on my table..
until he got his hands on my cam...
He stood few steps back and snapped a pic (below).. i tak kisah..
head was swallowed by the thoughts of how Anwar gonna kill us during the crit later..

Suddenly he said..
Eh michelle, why i can see ur "longkang" now.. but when I focus and take your photo.. cannot see one? why har? *some more ask until so innocent*
*looks up and stared* WTF?!?!
HAhahahwhaahhAHHAhahaha... serious. cannot see.
(he laughed till he bend like a dried prawn)
Pervert. -_-
*covers and smacks him*

yet he still laugh. Gila pie.




Design project = Permanent Pavilion for a anti-smoking campaign
Site analysis on MidValley Megamall. (Another site KLCC, files with Farah)
Mostly on all the courts. North, South and Center.
To do this analysis, I went MidValley 3 times in 5 days and I din't even go shopping.
I can't believe it. I din't enter any stores?!!?!?!?!?? How can?!??!
I really can't believe I just went there to snap some pics and to study some stuff.
Gosh. Nerd!!!






Precedent studies. (click to enlarge)
- Eighteen Turns, temporary pavillion by Daniel Libeskind
- Jay Pritzker Pavillion, permanent pavillion by Frank Gehry

Pritzker Prize for architects is like.. err.. Oscar award in Hollywood...
yea.. that BIG. that GREAT.






Four conceptual posters designed to "decorate" my future pavilion.










First Interim Crit.
Conceptual Mock-up model.
Lucky the crit went well. *phew.. wipes sweat*








Ok. Tired d. Just came back from yumcha at Subang Station1.
with.. Yvonne, Berny, Chloe, Ellen, Allan, ChoonWee, Sharon, FeiLing
Gotta get some beauty sleep.
Don't wanna look like panda granny tomorrow night.
High School Reunion at TGIF, The Curve.
Nights *yawn*




Oh ya. Did I mention I bought my laptop d? Hehehe.. *giddy*

No comments: