Monday, July 02, 2007

a night to not so "remember"

Sigh. Not in the mood again tonight.
Don't know why. Just not lar..
Not surprising, getting words as such from me again..
Hmmm.. feel one kind for no reason.
Tugging, dragging, dreading, just.. boh song larr..
I even forgotten I din't take my dinner tonight also..
till just now.. around 11pm, I bought myself an ice-cream.
in need for sugar rush.. hopefully will "sweeten" my life up a bit for now..
Why the hell am I feeling so cacated for?

I can even play sms with my dad (outta town now) just now..
talking bout how unfair life is.
A short friendly debate through sms..
something on how i grumbled,
life ain't how I want or imagine it would be..
and he advised to see things in a different perspective..
and to plan for a better future..
yada yada things that I knew from start..
just feel like sulking again tonight... big time.

the concluding last sms from my dad was funny..
i told him something like..
"see ppl rich, jealous-nya, see ppl poor.. feel blessed and grateful pulak.."
he replied "u'r in the middle.. no good no bad larr.."
hahahha he added the "larr" behind..
and yet he always said the way I chat n sms very "singlish" and "broken"...
Oh dad oh dad...

Was in Raymond's car just now.
Plans to yum-cha backfired.
He played this song.. not him la.. his mp3 lar in a way..
Huey Lewis and Gweneth Paltrow - Cruising



(this stupid clip damn potong-stim.. some corny ktv version)

the song was nice. used to like it last time.
listening to this song makes me think back lotsa things. suddenly.
the lyrics.. err.. depending on how you wanna interpret it for yourself larrr. hehe


Did minor this afternoon.
Some quick character development sketches.
Mine was some supposed-to-be "evil" mermaid..
with her pet some-sort-of-barracuda or dangerous "fish"..
err.. *scratch head*









this sketch above look weird lar.. the pose.
like as if she's gonna do the chicken-dance anytime soon..
sheeeshhhh... *gags*


ok lar. Night peeps.
lots of other things to do now. and also THINK.

No comments: