Sunday, July 08, 2007

Junioco is my NEW friend

Was back early this morning, yum cha with ChoonWee and Alan around 2am.
bloody ChoonWee.. always con me.. told him for awhile..
mana tau.. his "awhile" was like.. from 11pm-2am.. asshole.
banyak kerja lagi nak buat tau??!!? made me sleep at 4am only..
but lucky it was enjoyable enough. *grins*
Just because I was served with hot tea in cup on saucer...
he went and poured his beer in another cup on saucer.. looking total ridiculous.
then he flirted with the waitress.. *gag*
ahahhaha yes.. i mean FLIRT!!
like sheepishly grins.. talking.. making cold jokes..
giggling that defines "I'm flirting with you.. please just flirt back ok??"

WORST and the most hilarous was.. Alan named him "Junioco"..
his new "english" name.. hahaha... Junioco Lim Choon Wee... LOL!!

----------------

I was reading through this blog I've saw online just now.
Mun's Fitness Blog = The site for gym goers and sports enthusiasts. Be Strong. Be Fit.

It was regarding a post.. where he wrote about the people he dislike in gym.
This part (below) caught my attention.. hahaha so corny but yet it's happening like so OFTEN..
Combination of cantonese and hokkien "swear" oath.

His version -
Here are the excerpt of the conversation. I have translated them from Cantonese into English.
"Niama chao hai, today you play what?"
"Tiu, I train my chest lah. You train what lan jiao today?"
"What else, my chee bye bicep loh."
"F*ck lah, should train your waist mah. Next time you tiu hai with your girlfriend, more hardcore mah!"

Damn funny la.. kinda low too lar.. ahhahah but I can't help but to laugh. *evil grin*
For his full post, click *here*

------------------



Shit. Ok. this post gonna go up hafway.
Site analysis half way. Shit. GTG.

XOXO~

No comments: