Thursday, January 15, 2009

when i was just a 'little' girl...

My name was tagged a couple of times in facebook today.
Ohmyfarkinggawddd....
I can't believe my eyes...
I called Berny straight away and start bubbling uncontrollably..
Probably sounded like an idiot hyena over the phone...
till my tears fell lorr...

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE MY F*KING EYES!!!

We both were laughing hysterically. None stop.
Speechless. Mixed emotions.
Ve uploaded some pix back in limkokwing. Diploma years.
Exact year = 2003. Freaking 9 years agooooo~
Horrible but real nostalgic.

Fashionably unfashionable.




Can you spot me?

*sobs*grins*sobs*grins*


I can't believe I got boyfriend that time lor.
He must be real blind.




gosh man. i'm so fugly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one on the front right. WTF!