Wednesday, August 29, 2012

a failed fairytale

I never like Alanis Morissette or Karen Mok. Karen Mok is like the asian Alanis.
Till today, a close friend told me Alanis's "Ironic" song best define my current situation.
After listening to it, comprehending the lyrics.. Trying not to let it get me. I laughed then sulked.
Yeah, she's right. Unfortunately to my case.
Her exact words would be, "This doesn't happen all the time ok, re-enacting a scene from a song. Lol"
Damn she's right and she thought it was bizarre and funny. Ugh. Fxxx me.

Google can be the best, most useful tool ever invented to dig any dirty stuff or throwing answers to any impossible question regardless of right or wrong.
It's EVIL, I must say.. to my case.
Found out some little fishy details about this particular particular.
I am sorta kinda burnt. 
I know, KNEW I shouldn't play with fire but I lead the fire to start.. a little. 
Good thing was.. the fire was killing small.. mere sparkle.. still able to kill cool it.



A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic...don't you think
A little too ironic...and, yeah, I really do think...



Yes. Go figure, all you clever bastards.
Screw me.

I'm not happy.
But I will not think this tomorrow.
This will end today.


I shall rest my case.


I mean it. Period.


No comments: