Wednesday, August 22, 2012

filler at 2:45pm

I'm watching my Sex and The City series, Season 2 AGAIN while trying to pen some thoughts here.

Carrie Bradshaw just "pen her thoughts".. 
What if Prince charming had never showed up? Would Snow White have slept in that glass coffin forever? Or would she have eventually woken up, spit out the apple, gotten a job, a healthcare package and a baby from her local neighbourhood sperm bank? 
I couldn’t help but wonder. Inside every confident, driven, single woman, is there a delicate, fragile princess just waiting to be saved? Do women just wanna be rescued?

You probably think i'm thinking or turning a little too much "gaga" over stuff like this.. but guess who is feeding me with all thoughts... like reminder set to snooze every 2 seconds. Gosh I am exaggerating but that's so how I felt.





* *



sigh don't you get tired of the constant screeching, hot blood gushed up your brain, hoarse voice after hours of continuous rock & roll? c-h-i-l-l !!

yeah that's my facebook status today and I'm referring to you-know-who. Nah it's not Voldemort.

No comments: