Tuesday, September 19, 2006

birthday again!!~ good or bad? - part 2 -

Narh. Stop bugging me. Hehehehe
My 22nd Birthday Pics. A lot of pics, I lazy to upload one by one.
So just compile the whole shits up.

Enjoy!!~

(some are not meant to be seen but just for the sake of kena forced to load up, that's why it's accidently 'messed-up' =P)


To refresh your mind on that day's post. Click here




Walked in - All of them in there.. even Redzwan.
Wow!! Balloonss!! with messages.
(ya.. Tung... the "fuck-u-michelle".. I still remember)
I'm touched!! veryyyy....

UNTIL

Kena forced by Queen-of-ALL-FORCES >>> Daryle.
To stand on that high high stool to give an ASS speech.
Ugh!!





Secret Recipe. One of the sibeh high-class restaurant around that area.
Hahahaha.. Yeah.. whole day full of pranks!!
Enjoyed.. but DARN!!~ hahahahaha



Thanks guys again!! Muaks muaks.
Hehehehe Love ya.


- the blur queen of THAT day -


ps: pictures *click to enlarge*

No comments: