Saturday, September 16, 2006

bloOody fingers

Fuuuhh!~
Woke up at 12 this afternoon. Didn't know I was so damn tired. Probably because of the 2-3 seconds "black-out" yesterday. *gulped* No big deal ok guys.. don't make a fuss outta it. I'm just tired, a lot of things in my mind BUT I'm good.

I was so ready and energized to do my BQ (Bill of Quantities) for my Contract & Law, mana tau my mom asked me to help her in the kitchen. DAMN man. Crap always happens when I wanted to do my own shits. So I was sitting there, helping her to like cut few hundreds apples, pears etc etc (to be more exact.. less than 20 la ok.. I'm just exaggerating) to make fruit rojak. *rolled eyes* ah-DUH!!

So instead of chopping the fruits into pieces, I chopped my own bloody fingers. DAMN!!!! Hate Fuji Apples!! Please don't buy Fuji Apples ok.. Fuck man. It's not edible ok, it sucks!! not as sweet as those really RED apples, BIG and slippery. Serious. OK ok I might be stupid in this but I know my ways around knife ok. Today that fucking apples just slipped of my hand, causing 2 fingers circled with "red ribbons".

The blood just won't stop dripping. I put it under the running water.. It just doesn't make any difference. The blood just flow, flow, flow, flow.. drip drip drip drip none stop. Fed up. Went looking for plaster. The blood just drip drip drip on the floor.



So the lesson I've learnt today based on my bloody fingers is that..
If I want to commit suicide next time, I won't do stupid things like cutting my wrist & bleed to death. Fuck man. It hurts ok!! I rather jump down the building & die straight with broken skulls & bones. At least I don't have to go through the long dying process of bleeding & suffering.
And if you guys wanna KILL me rite.. please don't stab me. Just push me off a cliff.
I want to die quick. NOT in SLOW PACE.
Thank you.

Remember previously I was making seriously a lot of noise, ever since that I lose my phone, I was using an extra phone sadly a 3310 and desperately wanna change to another new "more advanced" phone cos Izwan just couldn't stop fooling about it.

Guess what? I've changed my mind. I'm sticking to this old brick till I feel like getting a new one.
Because nobody's caling me anymore and the rings are getting lesser and lesser. Same goes to sms'es. So what's the point of getting a better phone?

Well.. to new phone... see how ler..




Shit. The blood caked my plaster dy. Gotta change it.
Help. I'm losing blood.

No comments: