Tuesday, September 05, 2006

birthday again!!~ good or bad?


happy birthday to MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm a YEAR OLDER..!!! 22 already...
Turning into some unoccupied, unwanted, picky, crappy fugly old witchy bitchy hag.

It's nearer to my damn grave..
Like what my cousin say... no more 'pok pok chui' alreadyyy!!~

Birthday was a blast.. Thanks to everyone involved that made my born-day so happeningg... Every calls & smses do means a whole lot shits to me. MUAKS!!~ I really did not plan anything to celebrate as I thought it may just be another ordinary day like every other day, but I was kinda happy & touched in a way that everything ended up unexpectedly great.


Cass.. really glad that you remembered & called all the way from London. Can't wait for you to be back.

ChoonWee.. So shocked that you're back in Perth again. Perth & KL to you are just like.. 1km distance neighbour, hor? Thanks for ya call. You never miss my bday any year. Hugs.

Kelvin.. lotsa cuddlyy hugs for being there from the 1st second till the lasttt.. Muakss!!~ Oh ya..and the shy shy part 1 (in mamak) & part 2 (back home) bday song.. *he forced me to blog on the so-called-present-songg*

Daryle, Chloe, Farah, Tung & the whole lot rest of "designers"... thanks for the balloon-attack & bombshell ass-speech on the "stuck-up" stool. DARN.

Huaypin & Yvonne.. APPRECIATED it.. to the MAX!!~


For those who did not wish me... you guys can just...

FARKKkkkkk OOoooFFFFffffffffffffffff!!~~~

narhhh... just kidding!! .. I love you guys as alwayss.... I'm not that so bimbo airheaded okayyz.. **huGgss**

0_o


I have learnt a "moral of a birthday" actually..
For more info - ask Daryle. Hehehhe..
muaks muakkkss~~~ hehehehehe *uncontrollable giggles*

ps: more pics coming your way..as soon as I get my hands on them. =P


Again.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO me!!!~~~
For a better life ahead.
Dear God, Less obstacles pls.

No comments: