Monday, September 11, 2006

a skeleton weirdo

A year & a few months ago..

You underpaid me..
> I was stupid ONCE. I needed to explore more

When I wanna quit, then only you come running telling me, you know you're underpaying me & that you’re willing to pay what I expected my ass to worth?
> WTF? Selfish shit'tard. Face the reality baby!!~

Things that you once said before, smugly, you never even manage to get ONE done.
> BIG blowfish~

You weren't even there on our last day.
> save dinner bill whattt... not to mention OT = no cash = no dinner = no nothing

You declared that you were busy ever since you wrapped your fingers in a new 'listed' band-aid.
> The world is spinning, not only you're breathing. I AM FREAKING BUSY TOO OK!!

Cut your crap. I just want my money back.
> Mana lu punya company? Bubar to bubur already lar ass. PAY UP LAR!!! If you can tell us how expensive you worth & how many new things you possess, CAN’T YOU JUST PAY ME BACK MY FEW HUNDRED BUCKS!!!
> You met up with the rest. YOU DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME! Then how am I going to pass the 'paper' to you. So if I can't find the paper, you ain't paying me larrr???? CHEAPO!! EVERYTIME you said you're busy, seldom pick up my calls or reply my smses. So what am I supposed to do?? Why must you act like you're one big ass with a huge L tattooed on your forehead. SISSY.
> You might think I'm making a big deal outta a few hundred bucks.. BUT THE THING IS THAT YOU'RE ACTING LIKE ONE WRINKLED G-STRING THAT'S SELLING CHEAP!!!!


I'm not a STORE ROOM. If you think I am, PAY THE RENTAL LARR!!!
> You're SO dying to get all those dumbshits outta there 'cause you don't want this particular person to have it. FINE.
> You wanna keep all those shits in my house. FINE.
> You said temporary MAX 1 month. FINE.
> After 2 months, you say you looking for a new place and that you were paiseh. FINE.
> You even left a huge mass in your old nest & expecting them to clean up after you??? Didn't you been taught to clean your own shits?


THE WORST NOW THAT YOU GOT YOUR OWN FREAKING NEW HOUSE. YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL UP TO GET ALL YOUR OLD DUSTY CRAPS OUTTA MY HOUSE. I DON'T RARE SPIDERS. AND I DON'T PLAN TO GET ONE.

That's why. I don't understand some weirdoes nowadays. I only live my life up to 22 years. I KNOW WHAT HUMAN RULES & MORAL VALUES ARE. You live a bloody 10 years ahead me!!! You don't know even how to act like a normal human being without being SO SELFISH!!!!!

Of all you have done.. I really get pissed off. You don't even know the meaning of 'humble pie'. You just crap all you want, making others' negativity as your daily-routine jokes. And YOU NEVER MEANT ANYTHING YOU SAID!!! PLEASE okaayyy.. I HAD ENOUGH. LONG TIME AGO. TONIGHT I JUST BLEW IT!!!!

Though we know your attitude, but WE DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE TO IT COS WE DON'T OWE YOU SHITS. And you're not the only one freaking ass breathing in this fucking complicated world ok. Just get a grip! ARGHHH!!!


ps : I really need to blog this out cos the fire is fuming on top of my head & it ain't goin off till I don't know when.

No comments: