Sunday, September 03, 2006

my scattered words formed a poem

Lonely night. Restless night. I wrote a poem outta nowhere..

Confusion
Leads to the thoughts I once knew
Those simple words
Those million feelings
To love or to hate
To cherish or to not
To give you my potion
Of my heart and soul
But what is your retort?
Sleepless night
Starless sky
Numbness stay
My heart fucked
My soul raped
My feelings torn
No where to turn
Unseen forces
Lost and confused
Looking for heaven
Hell is what I've found

I find myself wondering
The coldness of your heart is so true
With you, so isolated away
Everything seems so wrong
Why is it blinking in this way?
Without me, you're free to go
To taste the freedom you always wanted
You will have the bliss
But an empty one
Without you, I'm here alone
Leaving down traces of our once so-true love
Pain filling up your absence
Into a new life to begin with
In this lonely world
I have reached the abyss of my life

Your heart, your thoughts,
Your once upon a time genuine words,
Nothing is real
Except my silent falling tears
To know you,
feel you, touch you,
Life never been the same
My heart flutters
to regret or to not
Rather to not know you at all
To not, I might not get to feel
The warm butterfly kisses you gave
To not get teddy bear hugs
To not listen to sweet lingering soft whispered words
Making my heart beats twice as fast
But something pulled me back
I ran away before we could make it happen
The voice of reason
The echo of footsteps
The cold breeze reminds me
You are never here to stay
What you ever told me before
It is all written in the sky tonight
No longer will I feel the sharpened blade
Of hurt, pain and suffer
Knowing you're once there for me to hold
To embrace, the fearless of unknown,
Tears streamed down once again
Burning my eyes
Time heals all wound
This is a lie
An eternal gift
A absolute devotion
Cease to walk the face of earth
And I know
It would be more than that which ended
To unconditionally love
To you..

And to me..

No comments: