Thursday, September 21, 2006

ming my mind

Ming wrote me this poem... spontaneously outta nowhere...

u need love
u need a man to care
to love and moments to share
a smile that last
but at the same time you lust
together you dwell within his arms you touch
whisperin all that sappy love songs and such
love in denial i seek for another
in hopin for one that fits to be my baby's father
here's my seed, take it and plant it well
so that in years to come i've got stories to tell
to my kids, my grandsons and everyone around
before i hit six feet deep under the ground
dead

- ming -



Now the big question is - Who is my cool friend friend Ming ?

one of my most romantica-delicious-thinking-man-friend-whose-voice-I-love-so-much.
*slurps* i'm paid to do this

For more info on this "fantastica guy", click on Ming the SuperbStar

No comments: