Saturday, September 02, 2006

me.. it's always me

Of all shits that happened...
I think I'm always to blame right?

It is always me... ME.. MEEEEEEE!!!!

Wanna know why??
Ok. I tell you why.

01. I'm bad, evil, a BITCH.
02. I assumed too much.
03. My reaction overboard.
04. I like to start arguements.
05. I am unreasonable.
06. I fight.
07. I complicate things.
08. I'm a pest.
09. I make people feel like dying.
10. I'm a drama queen.
11. I make things from bad to worsTT..
12. I distract people.
13. I'm good at pissing people off.
14. I don't compromise.
15. I used people.
16. I ditched useless people.
17. I backstabbed you w/o you knowing.
18. I complained like HELL.
19. I'm paranoid.
20. I don't give a heck to anyone's feeling.
21. I'm selfish.
22. I mind on sissy things.
23. I'm super sensitive.
24. I'm obsessive-compulsive.
25. I'm very hot quick-tempered shit.
26. I'm cold-blooded.
27. I'm arrogant & cruel. I drink fresh human blood every morning.
28. I twist your mind to think otherwise.
29. I'm a big-ass bimbo snob.
30. I don't listen to explanation cos I think it is all plain rubbish.
31 >>>> The list will go ON & ON & ON... I live my life to almost 22 years.. I think I developed more negative expertise than only above..


Are you happy now?


- I don't need you to apologize to satisfy me.
- I don't like you assuming.
- I don't like you to answer my questions without listening to it first.
- I hate it when you just 'ok ok ok let's just forget it'
- I'm not a bloody cheap whiteboard that you can write on & delete it anytime.
- I hate it when you make me WAIT for explanation.
- Sweet talks don't work!!~
- I don't heal on my own.
- I don't want you LOSE me in such a stupid way.
- I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU KEEP ME HANGING IN THE MIDST OF NOTHING.
- I EVEN HATE THE FACT YOU THOUGHT THAT WAY ABOUT ME!!!!!~


WHAT'S DONE IS DONE!!! NOT RETURN TICKET!!~
I can't kill you now and recarnate you in seconds by tomorrow ok!!!~~~~~


Are you REALLY happy now?

No comments: