Thursday, September 07, 2006

anger is controlling me..

If you are going to be so pig-headed in thinking your own ways, you'll never get my way of thinking because you just ain't understanding it or making an effort to comprehend it.

Why?

Duh. PIG

I'm so tired of explaining all those shits when you just so not getting into the same path as where I am heading.

If you seriously just NOT going to filter the dirts of your brain & suggesting silly stupid things (like as if it's gonna solve anything) then what you expect me to do?

What can I say?
How can I think?
What can I do?
Do I have to rights to?

THE REAL QUESTION IS >>>> Why should I EVEN bother?


I can't think your way.. You can't think mine. The problem that occured was not even WHAT YOU ARE THINKING NOW!!!!~ It is just all SO WRONG!!~~

Do you know that???

NO.

Why?

Duh. PIG


Then again... you just think that everything is a big FAT sissy matter that I make it SO big because I simply need some anger-management consultation & fixing my fucking attitude right?

From today on, I won't say anything.
I won't even tell you how I feel or what I think.
And please.. don't even bother to ask me okay??
Because with asking & without asking..
it doesn't make any shit difference.


Just admit it.
I'll be a mute ass from now on. Whatever you think of me, I can't change. Whatever you plan to finish me up, I'll leave it all to you. I'll just bloody accept it.




At the end of the day.. you still think I'm full of pathetic craps.

No comments: