Friday, February 16, 2007

another kl visit

The whole day... spent in the hot, steamy, dusty, crowdy KL.. our beloved capital. Darn... really hot hot hot hot.. steaming.. sizzling HOT today..

Went around Bangsar & Brickfields with Daryle & Tung, looking for this gallery for our upcoming final design project of this semester as one of our case studies.. like I mentioned few days ago.. (click *here* to refresh your absent-minded brain)




This gallery is nice.. I mean.. totally unexpected from what you see outside.. compared to the inside.. when we went it.. we were like... er... errrr... then when we went upstairs.. and up and up.. oooO~~ jaws hanging.. mouthing the word "WOW"... totally.. totallyyyy unexpectedly.. COOL.... (as least for me-lar..)

Well, as we know.. Wei-Ling is the owner.. or founder of this gallery.. and is an contemporary artist or art-lover herself... we met here today.. have a few words and found that she's really.. cool & collected.. friendly.. pretty and realll elegant. Anyway.... guess what I just found out... she's the daughter of our oh-so-famous-Malaysian-architect JIMMY LIM's daughter... hahahah... no wonder.. the concept of her gallery hinted some sense of Jimmy's style. =P

More pics on my case studies will be uploaded soon.. as soon as I find time..
More info on Wei-Ling Gallery.. can check it out... *here*

*

After the long hectic hours in KL, we went.. to the Curve.. and.. Ikano.. and... err.. Cineleisure.. for a real late lunch as Daryle too wanted to collect her already-booked-paid-half dress. Walked pass Curve's center court where the deco is.. hmm.. not SO grand.. or SUPERB.. but way better than Mid Valley's. Mid Valley's christmas deco last year was like.. VavAVooOOmMM... but CNY now.. SUCKS to the bloody max.


Went KimGary again. Yesterday went with Daryle in the Mid Valley's..
What I had again everytime I go KimGary??? Look at the pic below..
My hot chinese tea.. with my.. myyy... my.. *grins*



*

Camwhore a little before sleep. ahahhaha..
Ok. Tired. Way loooonnggg day tomorrow.. just got a new job.. full-time SLAVE for my mom, the "grand empress dowager of the cribb".
Ughh!~~ pls pls pleaaasssseeeeeeeee.. wish me luck!!~~~

my eye bags are horrriblleee.... never ever have a real good night beauty sleep lately.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... *yells* the gang went clubbing tonight.. i wanna goooo... *so jealoussss* but can't... *sob sob* darnnn... darnnn.. darnnnn.. darnn...
i need life.. i need thrills..
i need HOT HOT HOT HOT bodylicious-checking-out-cute-guys in clubs..
i needddd excitementt!!!!
i need a break from alll all allllll of the freaking stress
in studies...
in cny preparation..
in shopping for new craps but couldn't find anything that catches my nosy eyes..
andddd... from my house-chores stresss!!!!!!!!!!!! *muka dah merah padam mannnn*
and my absense for tonight... is all because of my new FULL-TIME job that has NO PAY....!!!


Report to the Labor Dept. >> AbuSIVE...!!!!!
wahhh.. let 'her' know.. i sure die crumpled under my bed.

No comments: