Sunday, February 25, 2007

I can... You can too??

Was fidgeting with my Build. Science report now. Case study on Tadao Ando's Church of Light. (To refresh your mind or you have got no hell-of idea i'm crapping here.. click *here*)

Anyway.. was chatting with my Farah dear at the same time.. drowsing myself and keeping me in a SANE mood so that I can like bloody finish a few sub-topics tonight..
I am listening to this song.. by a nice cute gay CUTE guy..

At first I don't quite like this song..
Yvonne was like bising-bising..
- nice la.. u listen.. i super like.. i add as my ringtone...
Oooohhh.. and when it comes to the chorus part... wo ke yi.. ... .. . ..
fuiyohh.... NICE la.. of course..
(that time 'cos was at Station 1 with Cwee & Allan.. and that hot hunk Kenny sang it.. of course not nice also become nice lar!!!)

Hence, hope you guys like it as I do now.. and as much as Yvonne does.
(check out the lyrics too.. sibeh the romantic lor, even banana like me also understand)


Evan Yo - I Can



Today she just told me, she can't wait for LeeHom's concert.
Hmm...
Err.. me too!!!
me three!!!
me four!!!

ok. zip it.
-.-


2.07am now..
Shit.
Back to work.

No comments: