Thursday, December 27, 2012

with or without meant nothin' anymore

You know, I heard this song like ten thousand trillion times before...
but.. but never ever noticed her lyrics.
It is quite "power-talking". Haha.

It finally caught my attention when I was driving home earlier from a long day of work..
It was on air.. and well it hit me on the chorus; right on the sec I was thinking of something similar. Anyway the song was Demi Lovato's Skyscraper.

It was this part at first..

As the smoke clears, I awaken,
And untangle you from me,
Would it make you feel better,
To watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken,
But I'm standing on my feet.

then...

You can take everything I have,
You can break everything I am,
Like I'm made of glass,
Like I'm made of paper,
Go on and try to tear me down,
I will be rising from the ground,
Like a skyscraper.


Dumbstruck and I laughed out loud. 
How ironic.
How coincident things can be. 

But I am happy today.
Somehow or rather the clouds hid away and the sun is back.
Hope tomorrow will always be a better day.  

*fingerscrossed*





No comments: