Tuesday, May 15, 2007

28 days? weeks? who cares????

Firstly, I really would like to admit that I'm getting super super lazy to even flick my pc 'on' switch unless I really have to.. like now.. cos need to help my dad with some documents..

Why?? Why lazy to on pc? PC is like the greatest invention after slice bread.

Sounds like a real damn real certified pig rite?? cos I'm really really fed-up with the pc. I've been staring at this box for like months months monthhhsssss and for like more than 13 hours a day when my finals were near. So can I like get a bloody break away from this box ar? I was actually 'forced' by Yvonne to update my blog. Tee-hee.. *sure i kena later one*


So here goes..

I told Raymond on msn that I wanted to watch 28 Weeks Later few days ago. Then he snapped on me saying.. "You din watch part 1?? and you wanna watch part 2?" I was like.. huh?? I din't know got Part 1.. "What's part 1?" "28 days later lar!!! dungu" Ya rite.. "You're pulling leg right??"... "No".. I was like.. -_-" again. What's with the title anyway?? Sure got 28 months larr liddatt... *rolled eyes*

Anyway.. LayFong picked me up from home yesterday (cos I got no car remember?? accident remember???).. a sudden force she hypnotized me into a movie with her.. FINE fine fine.. the only right time is.. "28 Weeks Later"... I didn't know to glee with happiness or to sulk with total mercilessness.

OH yaa.. wait wait.. interrupt that for a while.. bloody it rained like hell yesterday mannn... like really dead pigs and dead cows.. rained till like I also almost freaked out cos I couldn't see shits in front of me mannn.. and i'm driving my mom's car.. the faster the wiper striked.. my faster my heartbeat.. *kanchiongg* andddddd.... it's my last day of UCSI this semester!!! Woooo-Hoooo.. Great!!! Finally no dreadful-morning-symptoms.. no long long irritative jammed-up drive.. no no expensive toll-fees.. no horrible mountain-up-so-high parking.. freedoommmmmmm!!! tasting it.. hhhummmhaaaaa.. but bloody no car. POTONG STIM. *swore harshly under breath*

Okay okayy.. back to movie.. Masuk cinema, sit down, settled with my fave Nachos (I wanted cheese but outta stock... the spice curry sucks) Damn damn suddenly.. BOoshhh BAnnggg ScreeEeaammmm Waiillinggg.. BLOODDDDD.. IDIOT. Before I got the split second to close my eyes, I was welcomed by ugly looking man and blood all over!!! YUCkkKKksss.. and the Nachos was like half stucked somewhere in my mouth, not knowing which way to down it.

The bloody cinema was freezing cold.. Not more than 20 people scattered around behind us. Some fatsole sat at our seats.. so we just sat way more infront, and LayFong didn't want smelling dirty feet and ugly shoes on our whatever-you-called-that-thing we-lay-our heads-on.. (mind me.. my words and grammar semua dah hilang tak-tau where) Throughout the show.. we were staring at each other, closing our eyes, peeping through fingers, hugging our legs, soft screams, disgusting taste, looking left and right, suddenly started gossiping, then talk-as-if-we're-the-scriptwriters, making some dumb lame jokes to push our scary thoughts away..

I told LayFong.. "If they off the sound effect and played Jacky Cheung's WenBie for this movie.. I probably won't freaked out"
She gave me a total dumb no-look look.
-_-

I admit it was lame okay..

After the movie.. then only I realized.. Asshole punya anak.. Movie no ending.. at least I think got no ending.. 'cos sure got part 3 or something.. then horrr... actually horr... nothing much to freak on onee.. 'cos the movie was all about virus, man on fire, zombies, sputtering tons of blood all over, one bite u kena.. u definitely one of them.. (wow better and more express than vampire).. revenge, selfishness.. the red zone where you kill everyone and and.. duno what else.. all i know is many people running.. kena shot.. blood blood bloodd and more blooddd.. and somehow it reminds me a lot lot lot lot of "counterstrike"..

Check it out lar.. some suckers humans out there might actually like it..
some silly bimbo like me.. err.. okay lar... so-so lar.. sheeeyuckkkkksss....

I wiki'ed it..
click *HERE* for 28 days later
click *HERE* for 28 weeks later

I youtube'd the trailer too..

One advice - don't kena tipu on how interesting trailers are.
Trailers are memang meant to tipu people to watch the movie and come out with horrible reviews
.


Next movie on my list is NEXT!!! click *HERE* With Nicholas Cage (not really a fan) and Jessica Biel (quite a fan since 7th heaven)... hmm hopefully I'll like it better than this movie.. cos it's all bout magician.. and some story behind it.. some secrets.. and some plot or whatso-ever.. I didn't read the full review tho.



Not hot ar?? NOT hot mehh?? Damn hot larrrr weyy...
ATTENTION - Me no lesbian. Me just appreciating 'art'.



Choi meh?

No comments: