Saturday, May 19, 2007

my own creation pasta

Another day with no car, no where to go.. and no money to spend.
The difference is.. today is Saturday. Damn.
Stay at home and sulk over my menstrual cramps and back-aches.

*

I made lunch today despite I couldn't even stand like real straight with shoulders straight, chest up, or with a book on my head. Like I said.. nothing to do mar..

Mom went out to fetch my sister from school, brother lagi sleeping in his room.. I have the whole damn house for myself to do whatever I want for at least an hour and what I did was... I decided to cook. *rolled eyes* Too free that I even enjoyed clean up dirty kitchen messes. Lame hor? I might just balik tidur again but couldn't larrr.. my back aching makes lying down a nightmare.

Super fast meal to prepare. My nameless pasta. Not sure how to name it 'cos it was just some simply-tossed-in-rojak-cold-pasta pasta. Opened the fridge and just dug out anything that I could possibly find and thought that it will be okayy for my nameless pasta. (too late to go buy ingredients due to a fast-attack desire to cook)

What I've tossed in were... onions, that purple-cabbage, french beans, cherry tomatoes, cheesy sausages, button mushrooms, dark raisins, garlics, plain tuna light, butter, black pepper, some italian herbs, a lil' lemon juice, rice wine (or apple cider), hints of salt and sugar... with the "main" twirls of organic pasta.

(Ask me why issit "organic".. 'cos my mom is a sudden real real real real BIG fan of anything that you can get in organic.. she shops there too often but liking every bit of it)



The pasta tasted good. Seriously. *grinning*
No kidding. They finished it.
My mom is quite a food critic..
Those really don't-give-face type especially to me...
And she ate most of it. Hehehehe.. *happy happy*
I didn't eat much 'cos ... err.. no idea why.
Cramps making me not hungry, i guess. *smirks*


My organic mom's total lovable organic porridge. She made it yesterday.
All 6 - 7 different types of seeds or beans or rice were in it. All organic. ALL.

While she was making it yesterday, I was chatting with her in the kitchen, she kept telling me,
"Must eat okay.. very good for health.. full of fiber.. good for health.. health is important okayy.. eat more later ya.."

I just nod my head..
"Ya mom.. ya ya.. I know.. health.. ya.. good.. ya.." *still nodding*



Normally I don't quite like food like this.. or extra fiber and all.. 'cos of the goo-ey feeling when they are swimming around in your mouth.. like.. saliva.. eiuhhh.. like those fiber wheat drinks or.. even red bean paste soup.. not that I TOTALLY hate it.. just ain't my favourite.. Not a 'tong shui' girl, I guess. *blek*

But not knowing why or how.. her porridge was not bad seriously.. probably the sweet potato was sweet enough kua.. ahhahah *talking crap*.. ok ok.. at least.. the porridge is not goo-ey.. Running around from fridge to fridge to look for my marmite.. cannot findddd!!!! ter-paksa eat just liddat lor.. LOL.

Mom shook head. "Sigh.. good healthy things duno how to appreciate.. young people nowadays.. sigh.."

-_-


Might be making organic sushi tomorrow. Haikss...
I'll try to change her mind. Phobia sushi lehhh.. and organic sushii lehhh.. err..
*scratches head*

No comments: