Tuesday, May 29, 2007

and again...

I FELL IN LOVE..
with..
Jack Sparrow..


I FELL IN LOVE..

when Pirates of Caribbean 1 released..
when he cursed me to be "forever his" sailing off in his Black Pearl..

I FELL OUT of LOVE..
when Pirates of Caribbean 2 released..
i missed the dead man's chest..
he can have mine if he wants.. *cheeky grins*

NOW I FELL BACK in LOVE.. WAY DEEP..
when Pirates of Caribbean 3 took me to the end of the world with him..
we can be forever n ever n ever where eternity lies, immortality exists...
*droolingg*



yo ho.. a pirate's life for me~~..
go check out their soundtracks.. not bad..
hoist the colours too...
yo, ho, haul together~~..
hoist the colours high~~..

heave ho, thieves and beggars~~
never say we die~~



AWWww man.. when I was watching with my sibs this evening..
I was so so engrossed into him man.. and the whole movie..
It was like.. I was.. separated from reality for a sec..
Living in the full adventurous pirates' world with mystery, curse and surreal-ity.
Johnny Depp is SO the MAN mannn.. *click here*
He is so damn freaking suitable for the character.
Like damn damn NGAM him..
No one can bring Jack Sparrow's character to that real LIFE other than him. ARGH.
(no wonder people like DugongRaymond also take him as favourite actor.. LOL)

No trailer this time. Go youtube yourself.
I'm keeping him all to myself. *chuckles* (lazy actually)
For official website click *here*
Actually I watched most Johnny Depp's movies..
ya including that.. Sleepy Hollow.. Corpse's Bride.
No idea how or why.. somehow..
I'm just attracted to him.. especially when he started pirate-ing.
I'm definitely getting all 3 dvds.
Gonna start drooling over him.
I've got a new nick for myself.
Mrs. Jack Sparrow.
*muka tebal, polis won't tangkap one*




p/s: I don't quite like Orlando Bloom here though.. not MAN enough for Will Turner.. but he get to smooch Keira.. lucky him. Johnny Depp still the best. *nyek nyek* and I mean.. MY Jack Sparrow/Depp.



*imagining his dark MACHO eye-liner.. grabbing his locks.. smoldering kisses*
and our private "show" starts from there..
let your imagination bring you frantically wilddd...
Sshhhhhh.. *winks*
Sorry peeps...
*curtain closed*
"private" remember?

No comments: