Monday, May 28, 2007

Leaves for dinner

My dinner tonight.
After my marmite pork rice this afternoon for lunch...
my fattening pizza for dinner last night..
and my banana cheesecake...

I so so so desperately IN NEED of some fresh greens..
ORGANIC
oil-free, fat-free, calories-free, carbo-free dinner!!!!
Tak BOLeH TAHAN makan all those fattening craps and then end up looking like a 100million years old retarded fat tortoise sitting here, blogging bout fats.
(my mind is swaying away and away... wandering.. looking for pasta..) *so craving*





Want my salad anybody? It's fresh and colourful and organic.
(and reminds me of Phoenix.. vegan mar.. hehehe)
At least I don't feel any "jelak" after dinner tonight. =P
But getting hungry fast worr... How?
That's why I stored up some in the fridge for midnight snack.
MWhahahah.. It's like no talk punya talk rite.. *foolishly grins*


*glancing over to my left.. mommy eating cheesecake.. slurps.. saliva dripping*

No comments: