Friday, May 04, 2007

revenge is sweet

My sister got a new mobile number.
Lucky huh? Kids nowadays... Form 1 nia.. got mobile.
hmmmph. speaking of "unfairness". *scoffs*
(err.. is there such word as unfairness?? paiseh..
>_<)

So I was just rummaging through her phone list for fun..
(in front of her lar.. I don curi-curi go invade her privacy one)
then I saw this name "Sophia".. only one unfamiliar name..
'cos normally she'll talk talk talk bout her friends and school to me.. and she had her huge bday party back home.. so I agak-agak know who's who..
Nevertheless, I just asked her who was that.. out of curiosity.. just a casual conversation..

eh.. who's Sophia?
oh. she's a Christian.
-_-

Damn. I was so dumbfounded with her stupid answer.
Who cares if she's a Indian or Malay or Christian or lesbian or some saggy aunty..
I just expect her to tell me.. err classmate.. or tuition friend.. or whoever..
She pulak tell me Sophia is a Christian. What la~ *smacks her head*
And she was so blur till I explained to her.. then she laughed her ass out rolling around on the bed, realizing what a dumbo her answer was. And she lagi call me idiot. argh.

So today.. I have my sweet revenge.

eh jie.. who is that Abdul guy daddy is talking about just now?
oh.. he's a malay.
*silence* Damn you.


hahhahahahhahaha.. Ok. I know i'm lame.
Fine. Anyway.. sleeping d.
Lotsa people fall sick lately. I must HANG-ON!!!
*fingers crossed actually*

No comments: