Thursday, May 03, 2007

simon + lakisha "slurps"

Nothing much today. Not feeling good.
Disastrous headache attack. *killing me with no mercy*
Gotta sleep early tonight. Tired.
Really gonna take a break if I wanna to stay alive till the "war" day.

Was thinking quite slowly, doing my section dwgs and casually chatting with Yvonne via msn. We were kinda crapping bout the Cleo Eligible Bachelors this year. A few potential ones.. err.. not telling you which one. You decide for yourself. Click *here*

I find one of the questions quite amusing..
"If I could be a chick for a day, the first thing I’d do is...?"

As you read through.. you'll see.. what guys really think. Some wanna wear tampons, some wanna lose their virginity and see whether is that a real big deal for girls, some wanna flirt.. etc etc etc. Sigh. You think be char boh so easy mehhhh???

ANYWAY, then Yvonne called me.. told me bout the American Idol results. I don't have Astro at home *ya I know sadcase*.. so she hau lian lorr.. hahahhaha no lar... She told me Lakisha and Simon kissed.
She say.. "Tomorrow you must watchhhhh!!!! Don't missed it.."
My reaction was... "EEEerrr... yeerrrrrr... tsk.. eiuuuu.. awww.. goshhhh.. yeee.. err.. okkay.. ok. YER!!!!!" *shivers*

I can't wait for tomorrow night's repeat so I youtubed it. Here's the clip.



Ahhh cehhh... just a quick peck.. (see how he keep touching his lips then)
then again.. yishhhh... then again.. so what?
Right? *drowsy-lar aku* *headaches*

Ha? Cannot see ar? OK ok. Boh-move one.



Ok liao boh?? Song liao boh? Don't worry. Your time will come.
*trying to laugh out loud but couldn't*
pssst.. I knew Simon is tall.. but din't expect him to be THAT tall.. or is just Lakisha is darn pretty short. and somehow.. she reminds me of the wide-version Fantasia.


*

*grunting* I'm trying to release stress.
*screams* I'm releasing stress
*bang table* I'm still releasing stress
*grunting then screaming, continuously banging table* I'm SO retarded.

Ok. Head is really bursting. *argh*
Painkillers are my best friend nowadays. Damn.

No comments: