Sunday, May 13, 2007

my personal"DNA" report

Was very restless lately. Since accident, no car leads to nowhere to go leads to hella boredom at home. Hate the fact that it's my holidays now. Anger arisen. Damn.

Went to LayFong's house yesterday night to attend LayWei's (her sister) 20th birthday with Yvonne and Allan.. and my sister followed too. Glancing through the peeps there.. you got the lil' brother's gang, her gang, my gang, adults gang.. you gotta admit the world has changed and moving forward even faster instead. Back when I was 20.. I don't think I'm that "cool" like them though. Hehe.

Anyway.. since finals were over, I only on my pc three times including now.. was so so so fed-up with the pc-look till now.. no choice but ought to use it for making a new board to hand-in tomorrow. So.. i was surfing through blogs, news, friendster, mails.. and came across this site... Your Personal DNA report. Out of boredom and restlessness.. I went n did mine. 11 pages of survey.. hella lot of questions..


So what I got in the end was.... I'm an Attentive Inventor.
(Mouse over any part of the box or strip to learn more about the traits that the colors represent.)




If you wanna view my personalDNA report.. *click HERE*
If you wanna know what's yours... "click HERE*




++add-on : Happy Mothers' Dayy!! Had dinner at Teluk Gong yesterday. Mom really love seafood. Me too.. *perks up* I'm still craving for that black-pepper crabs yesterday. The freshiest ever tasted. Sweet like heaven.. and price? reasonable too~~ worth worth.. crab crab.. yum~~ *get ur hands dirty and fingers licking goooooooddd.. very good indeeed...*

No comments: