Wednesday, May 02, 2007

one more week and a few more days

Today is Wednesday. Damn.. as days drawing closer to my finals.. not knowing why I'm so freaking out just by thinking of it. WWWhhhyy???? Everyone is like so preparing for their finals.. I mean I am too.. but it's like so so so so many things that I still haven't do... like never-ending... I thought I did.. then when I looked back.. it'll be like plain nonsense for me to have a panic attack but I DID!!! *hate myself*

Arghh.. sometimes how I wish the calendar can skip dates by itself.. like how I will wake up tomorrow morning and it's already days after my finals.. Yoohoooo~~~ where I can think of nothing, do nothing and just nothing.. *smacks head* Impossible lar freako!!!

Everyday since Crit 2 day, gosh.. I've been waking up every morning sitting in front of the pc and did my work till late "night" (darn almost 5am).. in front of the pc everyday for more than 12 hours. At times you assumed that you can finish it fast but when u'r finally done.. look at the time.. one day gone. AiKS. My mom is like nagging on me how my head will become a PC head look-alike if I still continue to be obsessed over my works everyday.

She said.. "Char boh.. it's not end of the world yet ok"
I was.. -_-
*rolled eyes*


You know what I am thinking now? "What is life all about that I'm facing this square box everyday for more than 12 hours? UUggghhhhhhh!!!" *damn pity face* LAME LAME LAME.

Despite the fact that I do still go out for drinking sessions.. if not.. I'll seriously go GAGAGAGAGAGAGA okkayy... then i'll be blogging from an asylum.. aiya!! don't blame me for being lazy.. cos I'm not.. There's bloody a lot of things in my mind that I really really need a break to talk myself out and digest it sometimes. Nevertheless, I won't give up.. i mean.. I CAN'T GIVE UP but I'm so so freaking out suddenly. I think I need professional help.



Looks a bit nia rite.. like no big deal rite..
and you say i bising for nothing rite???
little bit things also cannot do rite?? niama you. *shoots ur ass burst*
WAIT.. wait till u'r in my toes now.. then u know.
*cursing like real politely*



stressed like mF


p/s: and please you peeps out there.. don't keep forcing me to go lepak with you ok.. i really really busyyyyy.. gimme a break.. and i'll party your house down after my finals. *devilish grin* you can't escape then...

No comments: