Monday, October 02, 2006

cina birthday

Was my lunar birthday yesterday, 1st Oct. Planned not to do anything.. No no.. should put it this way that I did not even know that it was my lunar birthday. So, I was home, watching dvd, blasting some stupid techno songs 'cos i just couldn't get my minor model started.

Finally after kena scolding from my mom of making the whole house as messy as a pig sty 'cos of my tools, boards and model materials... i FINALLY settled down. Also cos my dad said go makan seafood. Been craving for crabs for weeks when i watched that idiotic airhead taiwanese cooking show, can't help it but to feel like wanna makan it.

Anyway cut the whole afternoon short, i happily thought that can go teluk gong and eat. Kanasai. Mana tau my mom (again) complained FAR, so makan at Bukit Tinggi, one of the steamboat restaurant that my cousin intro her. Bloody hell, i was thinking. Steamboat restaurant got seafood meh?? got also not much variety la.. haizzz









Fish head noodles.. Seafood steamboat.. but duno why cannot see the seafood one hor.. only a few prawns floating somewhere lar.. so disappointingg...
BUT thank goodness their crabs were superb and CHEAP.
"Kam Heong" crabs. YUm yumm!!! *slurps*



The masterpiece by a designer's father. hahahaha i was taking some pics to post it here, then my dad also kepo go arrange that dead-empty-crab liddat. My mom just rolled her eyes. ahhaaha =P



I ate 2, my brother ate 2.. others kep-kep, duno go where dy. i think my sister swallow it. Wahahhaha.. I'm so bad



The pics kinda disgusting hor. Hahaha..
Sorry, I can't help it but to snap it.



Minor Model - Part 1 -

The Making of "Designated Shit" based on the movie "Dark City" Hehehhehe...

Eh seriously, when i watched the movie, i wasn't at AWE that it was a great movie, in fact i actually preferred Metropolis (the one i did mentioned Su-Koh showed us in theories class) think that err.. kinda.. silly. ahhahahaha.. But when i went online, n just surf around, found out a lot of good reviews on this movie, and it kinda lifted me up in a way that wwoooo.. i'm proud to watch this movie man.. hahahah thanks redzwan~







That's the inner part of this whatever-you-guys-wanna-call it cos i haven't make up my mind on the name yet. but i might kinda name it in some sorta mixture of retro gothic-meets-art deco-meets your worst dark and lonely nightmares. Hahaha

The b/w version. Just wanna see how it look though cos i think i might paint it all in one colour. might be dark grey or black or.. hmmm.... or maybe dark brown i guess... haven't make up my mind yet. supposedly to be hanging down cos my model base is in the middle. duno how to explain in proper words, will show u in part 2, when it is all done and ready to hand in to the "master of minors"..





Kanak-kanak tahi kuning. hahahhah i crap bout my own work. but i'm happy with it ok.
errr... i think so.



however this is another part of my model. the yellow designated shit way above is the bottom part, where else this wirey thingy is the upper part. don't get it leh?? ehhee.. never mind.



last picture. can't help but to just fool around with photoshop.

ok. gotta hit the bed now. daryle already 'predict' that i'm goin to be late for class tomorrow again. she said, " I know u'll be late for class tomorrow. for sure one."
**so touched to have a friend who understands my timing 'management' so much**

Aihh.. biasa la.. i'm always late for class.
Don't ask me why ok. I'm also STILL seeking for the answer. =P




Not knowing again another why, I'm quite happy today.

No comments: