Wednesday, October 04, 2006

friends = villians ??

Woke up late today. Got craps to do. Things to buy and eventually I missed my Law class, and bloody got guest lecturer today. Sigh. Gain that, miss this. What the hell?

So I was late for class.. as in really late. Class started at 9.30am, I was still in Klang around 11.15am. Hehehe. One word.. err.. no.. two words to describe me this morning = PLAIN LAZY.

I met up the rest at Pizza for lunch, just to chit chat when I already eaten at home, some late sucky breakfast I've bought. Ugh. Was with Daryle, Phoenix, Kelvin, Tung, Kah-Eng and Goh. AND again, crazy phantom strikes again. Was snapping some really idiotic pics and Tung.. as usual loved his skills in candid'ing camera'ing. Hehehe





This guy. Goh something-something. Hehehe.. though knew him for a semester already, but i can't seem to remember his 2 last name cos we always call him just 'Goh' as he wanted.
Very quiet guy. Serious. The first time I ever hear his voice in a louder tone was when he was presenting for Build. Science last week. Heheh.. dengar kata.. he's a POSER!!!~





This bird queen. PHOENIX!!!~ Sopan-santun. Geli hati. Kuai-kuai girl.
YEAH RITE!!!! Any girl i believe can be soft-spoken but SO NOT A KLANG GIRL!!!
yala.. i'm saying myself too lar.. nabehhh you~





Haiz. This Kelvin. All girls also he wants. Chloe la, Daryle la.. now the bird queen also.
Lagi-lagi, 3 girls sekali mari. Hehe. Get what I mean?? nothing 18SX above ok. Haizzz.. you people. Seriously.

Tung. Forced him to do his favourite Geisha act. Just a silly look to de-stress us all. He did scared me with that 'gorgeous' sweaty geisha look during MSID months ago with my fan too. Today, after much persuasion, he did it again. Can really hear Phoenix's voice at the background. Funny.



Another highlight of today's lunch was.. Kelvin kissed Daryle AGAIN second time on her lips and LEAD TO ANOTHER SHORT SCREAM THAT DREW BLOODY A LOT OF PEOPLE'S ATTENTION in the restaurant. (first time was in Minor class, on the cheek only larrr..)


Small BOY's burf-day



A SIN. A FATTENING SIN.
Fruitty's Chocolate Peanut Butter Royale cake.





He (ya, my SICK brother. 9 this year) so happy like a small kid, jumping up and down when I came back with the cake tonight. Haiz.
Then again, he memang small kid. A full of mischief small kid. KINA sai.




ps: gonna be slow in blogging these days. kinda busy. but i'm still way committed ok. Muakss~

No comments: