Thursday, October 05, 2006

minor part 2 + 'open' puasa...

MINOR model - part 2 -

Was spending my morning with my dad as he helped me to fix that 'orange sprayed shit' onto that wooden casing thingy. Eerr.. duno how to describe it more but my mom said that my casing can be recycled as my rabbits new home after I've submitted my model. Wow. How supportive she is.. HOR?





* in class *



I was late. As usual. Hehe.. but I've got a valid reason this time ok. I went to the electrical shop or whatever-u-called-it, to get my model fixed with a bulb. Why bulb? Light my model la. Aiseh. Very cheap only actually. Heheh.. got everything fixed, with bulb, wires and plug, it was only like 9.50 bucks.
Daryle and Phoenix were there super early to 'kau tim' their model. Daryle's among the first to complete.. Phoenix still got, I think around 30% to habis-kan.


The upper version of model. Waiting for the paint to dry up before installation.



Redzwan, was busy with us all since morning when the class only starts at 2. Semangat leh. Taking pics of everyone's model *in process* close to just finishing touches.



Chloe, the camera-addict.. posing with her clean-cut model and that CHICKEN BONE!! Spray-painted chicken bone to be exact. Well, she did mentioned that 'people' living in her model don't walk. They swwisshhhh... swoooosshhhh.. SKATE!!! Hehe. It's so her style of work.



Annie's "Chucky" model. Hehehe.. I named it for her. Brutal huh? NO lar... COOL-nya~~



This guy. Haiz. One word = POSER!!~.. hehehhehe



The real neat model. Seriously I looked up onto it. Redzwan's larrr, obviously.. Hehehhe...
He did his "assigned" project with us from the very first day till today. Nice nice. Unexpectedly, junks can turned out to be something so imaginative.

Phoenix's. Well, she insisted on posing that way. Not my wish ok. Hehe. Izwan was like fooling around with her computer monitor frame. "Berita Terkini bla bla bla bla stuff"...



Daryle's "bumble bee crossing zebra road".. Hahhaha jumbled words. Gotta get some clearer pics on the final submission grading day.



Ah Tung's "lighthouse". Really took him days to screw all those holes of his. I mean.. his model. Hehehhe.. But it does look cool in the dark. Aiyakkk.. forget to upload his model-in-the-dark pics. Next time lar. Hehehhe.. Lazy dy.



Ini aku punya. Hehehee... In the dark. I forgot to take pics of mine before I put it in the dark room. Paiseh. I haven't think of my concept yet.. but at least I know which direction of approach I am into lar.. Hahaha.. direction down the drain. SO negative hor me?? Haiz. But still glad that I've finally completed it.. err.. still left a few finishing touches to be kau-tim next week.



WELL... this guy is the "MODEL" of the class with his "EGGS of the year"... When I called him down to help me carry my materials, I was shocked, almost laughed my ass out, dropped my knees, shitted outta my pants. From far, he always smile that goofy smile, walking showing of his bi-dongs-dongs.. with that 2 silly EGGS!!! hahahha.. Eventually, he told me, he was with Su-Koh on his way down in the lift. He was greeted "Nice eggs...." by Su-Koh. Ya.. later i told Daryle, she laughed like hell.

Damn man.. i think she got penyakit. Ya.. i mean DARYLE. Reallyy.. she always go super super GA-GA during minor class. I really wonder why. One week, she was violent.. then last week, she was 'horny'... this week.. she was laughing and crying from a mineral bottle at the same time. Hehe.. Daryle ohhh daryleeee....



Buka Puasa with Redzwan


Can't decide where. Finally settled down for dinner at All Stars Sport Cafe in MidValley.
Present - Redzwan, Michelle, Daryle, Curb@Izwan, Phoenix, Chloe and Kelvin.
Absent - Diana, Farah, Tung, Annie








Nothing much to elaborate on actually. Just a normal dinner with lotsa lotsa laughter and gossips. Hehee. That Kelvin was late. But when he came.. hahahah talk talk talk talk talk talk about work till Daryle said, "Losing appetite"... Hehehe.. but then again.. she also no appetite.. i wonder where her appetite goes to.. Ohhhh.. CLOTHES, BAGS and SHOESSS..... =P

One girl was super quiet. Unusual of her. Chloe. Soooo silent.. Whyyy??
AV lor. Haiz. Poor thing. If not, normally she'll be noisy.
See next week how's her 'presentation'.. Going to have another buka-puasa dinner next week with the rest. Hopefully all present.. then we can par-tay~~...


So freaking tired when I reached home. It was like... 11.45pm.
ZZZzzzzZZzzzZzZZzzzzzzzz

No comments: