Monday, October 16, 2006

Life sucks now

It's 5.03am now.
Early huh?

I haven't slept for like almost a day. Well, technically though.
Rushing for this report is really killing me.
Deadline tomorrow. Exam the next day.
It's like...

WHAT THE HELL!!!?~?~?

I'm such a space cadet here, in a way...
I've feeding myself with instant Maggi 2 days in a row...
Sitting till my ass is so FLAT-OUT.

I am so tired now that I can hardly sleep.
Weird huh?

Minutes ago.. I was sitting here, staring at the screen for like almost a minute not doing anything, not realising anything, just staring.. till I see nothing.

Dazed to the max.

I really really like study life. But now, I'm so so missing my work-life.
No stress after 6 'cos it's all boss's business. *evil grinz*
It's not that I hate study life, I still do enjoy it very much... *fingers crossed*
but sometimes it's overboard.. meaning..

I HATE TO KEEP MY LIFE IN A GODDAMN FREAKING RUSH!!!!

Don't keep work till the last minute??
Look in the mirror, ass!!~


*taking a deep breath*


*wait.. i think i need another one*


*taking another deep deep.. way deep breath.. ok ok.. i'm suffocating myself now*




Hope I'm still alive after submission tomorrow.


UGH!!~

No comments: