Tuesday, October 31, 2006

a little istana case study

I have to admit that sometimes I am such a freaking weird-ass.

I was so complaining and grumbling to myself on my law assignment, but not sure why today.. I kinda enjoy doing it and taking my own freako sweet time to complete it together with a CASE STUDY.

Did a case-study on Dato' Zakaria "Little Istana" in Pandamaran Klang. Thanks to Kwangli who told bout this case and that it is still hot in newspapers and tv news. Well, not so familiar with earlier new clippings, but from what I read was that this guy is building this simply gigantic and splendid building constructed on the land of approximately one acre in size.

The conservative estimate of the costs of land, construction, fittings, fixtures and other interior decoration of the building will be not less than 5 million bucks!!!







Why I take this site as my case-study??
Simply because.. it's a sizzling HOT piece of news!!!.. everyday newspaper sure got his clippings... hehhehe...
No lar.. cos we ought to do a case study on how a project or something break some laws or something.. something ler.. hehehe

So this project brings NO signboard stating the title of the land, the owner, the contractor, the plan approval date and other construction information as required by the local authority to be put up at the construction site.

A construction without approved building plan as required by the Uniform Building by-laws 1984 and the local authority (MPK) has the power to demolish the bungalow for the violation. Despite that, the house owner has breached Section 70(1) of the Street, Drainage and Building Act 1974 for building a structure without prior approval.

Worst... he now have to pay a huge amount of penalty 10 times of the building plan fees then the building might be demolish, then heis losing his status plus job as an assemblyman.

Hmmmm, guess this is a consequence when you play the role of lawbreaker.


One last question.. why do someone need such a big house with like 17 freaking rooms??? WHyy??? NUttzzyy!!!



HEhehe.. I finished my REPORT dyy!!!
One down.. another to go!!
Gotta start on Minor Poster.

*drools*

No comments: