Monday, October 30, 2006

law? why law?

Drowning my sorrows into my Law assignment.

"...to understand the general idea of legal issues which are relevant to our
profession and building construction industry...
"



Things I don't think I understand now: -

1. Why do we have to know about "Regulations & Acts"?

2. What are legal issues which are relevant to my future profession?

3. Meanwhile, what does ID degree got to do with LAW?

4. Why do we need to go for LAW exam?

5. We are NOT lawyers.

6. We can get lawyers to do our legal works.

7. Why is Regulations and Acts important to us when bawah-meja is so popular here?

8. How the hell to identify illegal renovation or construction projects if we hardly read the papers?.. lagi lagi on issues like such...

9. We know the general law.. but why bury ourselves into funny funny akta akta and so long words acts?? There are like hundreds of freaking acts to digest lar...

10. I still don't understand why I don't understand things I should understand in order to do this assignment??


Though it's only 15 pages cum case study report, it's KILLING me.
Never like words.. so many words.. so so many WORDS WORDS WORDSS!!!!
If I am really that interested in country's law or acts or whatever codes, I'll be a LAWYER!!!


Languid-Assholes-Writings


I still don't get it.
I don't.
Just don't.

No comments: