Friday, October 13, 2006

Getting hysteria with Syria



This is really ticking me off.
Sitting here for hours, trying to find Damascus's sun-path diagram, but just couldn't find the so-called perfect one. Arghh!!~



(for you guys who don't know what is Damascus.. it's Syria's capital. Eerrr.. if you also don't know Syria. It's a small country, neighbouring Israel. If you still don't know Israel, please go die, and I mean NOW)


It is just so frustrating that I don't know where I stand now. The information that we've got is so 'hanging-in-mid-air', not knowing if they are the real wanted info or not. I hate the feeling of thinking I will FAIL. Fortunately Farah and me are like hanging onto each other, gambateh here and there, hopefully this damn gambateh thingy will gambatehh-ing us to VICTORY.

The worst is not just that, our building science exams were terribleee!!!~ And I repeat, the last quiz, half the class failed though I wasn't one of them (borderline lar.. peace!~) but this final exam freaks my ninnies out. Chloe told me that Linlin wanted to meet us next Tuesday morning when supposedly despite handing up this assignment, there won't be any science class anymore this semester as we finished all our lectures dy. So guess, we did badly AGAIN for this final exam. And she only wanna meet US, the Interior Architecture students ONLY. Siao liao lor!! The architectural students are all running free!!!! I'm so "happy" for them. Really.

Ughh!! I knew I did badly seriously. I can't even solve that VSA first part though I read the calculations over and over again and nothing seemed to be go along with my brain cells. I even forgot how to do TRIGO on that exam day until I remember Eddie Tay's secret formula - TOA KAH SOH.

Haiz. Then again, don't predict shits when Tuesday is not even near yet. You might NOT know what will happened. Maybe Linlin gonna surprise us? Eerr.. like how we surprise her with silly answers on our exam books? Hahaha. Some way to stable myself huh? Sucks though.

I really really wanna get to the end of this semester. On the other hand, this sem passed really fast and it's like nothing much had happened, everyone at the beginning was like happy-go-lucky walking zombies but the truth is.. these 2 modules really really sucked the remaining of my 'chi' out. Now only everyone is freaking out. Too late huh? NO lar... Kinda la. This climate report assignment is seriously our last resort. If we did badly on our exam, hopefully this report will score some extra brownie points for us. But ought to "fufill all conditions" on the assignment outline though. Haiz. Like Izwan stated, "Life is not easy." Unlike him huh? Hehe

Yeah.. in a way. Our problems may be small to others, in fact might not even be in their 'important' list, but it's like a damn HUGE deal to us. Hahahaha..



Kids.

No comments: