Thursday, October 12, 2006

fire fire fire me up

Why am I still complain about how sucky my life is and how unfortunate I am to meet so many plastic people throughout my entire life?
Err.. despite the fact that I COMPLAINED too much.. err.. am I?
Hmmm... to be modest.. I think I am. Hahahah

Anyway, my mom just broke the news to me that my aunt's grocery shop was burnt to the ground last week.. err.. a few days ago if not mistaken.. can't remember though.

I was quite sad for her seriously. Imagine, throughout her life, she worked so hard to raise her kids. 3 daughters and 2 sons. I think she's like either late 50s or early 60s now. My uncle, passed away like almost ten years ago, leaving her working like a mad cow in her "soon-to-be-broken-down" grocery shop *some sort of kedai runcit cum 3 bedrooms behind* at Banting.

She's my mom's 2nd elder sis. Seldom do I go visit her, just every CNY, we'll all be there to join her for dinner and hang out in her kedai. So many groceries that we hardly have enough place to sit in her kedai for like the 5 of us in my family. Thus, me and my siblings will hang-out at the kaki lima.. watching those village-kids playing marbles and little chicks & ducklings running around.

All these thoughts seemed so far away now. The fire was quick and fierce. Heard that it seriously burnt down the whole shit. She was so lucky that she didn't turned into BBQ. She was sleeping when the fire started. Fortunately, her malay neighbour saw the fire, saved her, pulling her roughly through her roller shutter and saved her priceless life, if not, I would have lost her by now. Then another Indian neighbour, brought her a stool, sitting at her shopfront helplessly, watching the devilish fire burning her every drip of sweat and blood she had sacrifice for her shop.

She seriously is that kind of lady that won't take any break. Her kedai is like 7/11 without air-cond. Getting her out from her kedai on normal days for holiday or meals is really THAT hard. Speaking of that, now that her shop is gone & forever, just feel what she felt. My whole damn heart went out totally for her.

When my parents went down to Banting a day after they heard bout the incident, my mom told me that.. my aunt is still in a sorta mental shock. She's like blur blur blur.. Still can't believe that everything is gone. At the nick of time that night, she just managed to grab her purse which only carries bout 1k plus and rest of the cash of earnings that day gone.. GONE.. with the ashes.

There is a clipping on this fire in the SinChew. Eerr.. I post it up later , but don't ask me to translate it or some sort.. 'cause SADLY.. I DUNO how to read CHINESE that well. Yala.. banana lar..
I'm NOT fully banana ok.. just half-ripe. Hehe.




SIGHhhhhhzzz....

Life is so unexpected. Today you might be laughing your ass out like nothing in the world EVER gonna bother you. A BIG FAT BUT.. tomorrow you might hide in a corner, crying your whole heart out like NOTHING and i repeat.. NOTHING EVER GONNA BE THE SAME ANYMORE.

So now.. what I will do is that.. appreciate my damn freaking life and good people around me.. enjoy enjoy to the fullest.. achieve my goals in this life.. andd... hmmm.. there's a lot I want to do.. the list just goes on & on if I state everything here. Hehe.. To cut things short, I'll just appreciate. Ok?

And.. to YOU and YOU and YOU!!! Yes YOU!! you know who you are. I don't need a guy to live ok. I'm perfectly fine with myself. I happy with what I've got now.. just that.. err.. money not enough lar. Hehe. What? Since when money is ever enough?? But seriously, I'm so damn broke this month.

Ok. So don't 'lecture' me to get a guy now or set a 'blind' date. I'm not till the extent of 'desperate' yet. Eerr.. at least not now.

* * * * *

Went buka-puasa dinner again. Uncle Lim's at Ikano with Annie, Chloe, Farah and Kelvin. The way Kelvin laughed really makes us all laugh too.. especially Annie. Hahahha.. funny when she said, "Geli hati-ku..."
Redzwan joined us later at Starbucks with his little daughter. Absolutely adorable. Serious. A real good clone of Diana. Haiz. My days as a mischievous little 'cute' girl is SO OVER.

Lastly...


I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK!!!!!~

No comments: