Wednesday, October 18, 2006

a day to believe

Disbelief.
A day where everything went astonishingly unexpected.
I can't believe I almost woke up late this morning.
("Thanks" to Kelvin, the so-called alarm clock that SO ran out of battery)
I can't believe that I don't have to re-sit for my B.Science final exam 'cos practically half the class had to.
I can't believe that I actually passed my exam.
I can't believe then that I actually DID NOT pass my final exam, but I don't have to re-sit 'cos I passed my first exam.
I can't believe I can answer almost all the questions for Contract & Law exam.
I can't believe Farah fly my movie kite today.
I can't believe what I've heard from Daryle.
I can't believe it's almost end of the semester.

And I SERIOUSLY can't believe that a freaking lorry or container-first-half or whatever you called that was stucked from the whole damn day at my house.

Weird huh?

Ok ok. You see... behind my house but still within my house compound, meaning they have to enter to the warehouse, passing my entrance.. it's actually a long stretch of warehouse for loading, unloading, storing my dad's company's stuff etc etc. So at times.. there will be long container parked behind my house for I-don't-know-what-the-reason-is larr... So anyway, the container wanna make a u-turn, so LUCKY of him, both his front tyres tenggelam in the soft mud. Hahaha.. cannot come out. Stuck. Hahhahaa..

I came home around 7pm. Saw a lot of people behind my house, looking at the container. Trying to figure out some way to lift it up or release it. Forklift & lorry obviouslycouldn't make it 'cos the bloody container is way.. WAY HEAVY. Sorta a LONG container. Then the exciting part is.. they called on a crane. A freaking BIG BIG BIG LONG LONG LONG crane. Freaking 23.1 tan. Sibeh HEAVY. (I feel I'm posting this in a funny manner, cos I don't really know how to elaborate it in the correct terms~~ lol~)



I was really thrilled in a way 'cos seldom you have a chance to see it LIVE, moreover it's happening behind your very own backyard. Kiddy of me, huh? but it's COOL. Hahahha
One thing unCOOL was, my dad asked me to buy a box of mineral water (24bottles) from them. *sniff* ask me carry by myself lagi. *sniff sniffff*











Heard that this thingy was stuck since around 2-3pm.
Finally at 10.30pm.. it was almost free. Took such a long time.. and it rained just now. The whole area was wet and muddy. The container driver is a Malay. The Crane driver is an Indian. Other helpers and all mostly Malay. They did not eat during the buka puasa time. SO saddd.. They only ate their dinner around 9pm.



The crane driver is a genius mannnnn.. Hehehe.. He 'fished' the container up and then he tilted it sideways... repeatedly.. and it slowly came off the mud. The 'fishing' part, I just stared in awe. SO kampung!!!~ Hehehee..



IT's UP!!! Everyone was happy, cheering, including my brother, who took the first class seat throughout the whole show. Lol.



Me-lar. Wu-liao marrr..
A piece of evidence that I'm THERE!!!!!~

*giggling-none-stop*

No comments: