Monday, October 23, 2006

some freak with lipstick tester

i'm back. hehe

Days were super hard to pass without my freaking pc. Seriously. Can't blog. Can't check my mail. Can't chat. Can't friendster. Can't surf. Totally can't at all. just spend my nights and DAYS watching the China History series - Qin Shi-Huang, The First Emperor. More info on him here



Ok ok. This might sound lame, though I haven't finish watching it but i kinda start enjoying it, due to the fact that I love stuff about culture, history and documentaries crap, so I really do starting to have a good well.. err.. 'thinking' on this show. When my mom told me bout this series, I was dead-bored 'cos it is about how he gain the 6 states together and won this n that.. and all about WAR!!! It caught my attention when his mom, the 'Tai Hou' grand empress.. ahhha is a bitch.. more like a nympho. Hahaha.. eeerr.. at least it was what the series tells me though. Anyway, if you wanna watch this, I can lend you the dvd. Hehe.. Only 5 dvds but 1 dvd takes like a whole 8-9 hours. ORIGINAL dvd ok. Cost bloody 75bucks. Yay!! I'm against piracy! Konon huh? HAHahaha... I so so so much enjoy movie or series like this rather than sappy cry-baby-pull-you-here-n-there taiwanese series. Silly bimbos.

In another 15 minutes or so.. is raya. Guess everyone is happy that puasa month is over. Hehe
Was at Jusco, Klang just now with my family, Jack (brother's cheeky friend) and Aunt Sylvia to walk around, and Aunt Sylvia wanna to buy some Clinique products. Then, I saw this 'sing-mah' (to be read in mandarin) lady.. UGhhhh really disgust me to the max!!! Seriously!!! It's not that I wanna insult her or look down on her or anything, just that I feel really really uneasy about her.

What she did was..

She was standing at the Maybelline lipstick area, scanning around the lipstick tester. AND she just glanced around, then took this lipstick tester and start lipping on her lip. UGhhh!! I was like.. EIuuuu that is dirtyyyy.. full of germs. She even gave it a double smack on her lips for a second full layer. Yuckss!! What was that all about?? What was she thinking!! It's dirty. No cover, no nothing. Just leave it there on the counter for anyone to test it on their FINGERSS!! and since this incident I finally see it with my own eyes.. you wouldn't know who else test it on their lips. After the second layer, she just put it back, and left straight on the spot and still licking her lips!! Walauuu!!.. aiyerrr... blerrughhh!!~~ Obviously she had no intention to buy except wearing it for FREE and rich with GERMSS!!!

So please people.. don't put lipstick or gloss tester on your LIPS!! pleasssseee...



Sighhhzzz...

Guess won't get any sleep tonight though. My malay neighbours are blasting my ears off with fireworks and 'bombs'.. Hahaha.. Blogging now with BanG BooMm Banggg BOommmMMmm Againnn and AgAIn and AGGAIInnNNNnn!!~~~ And dang, just now I missed a beautiful shot of fireworks. Seriously beauu-ti-fooll.. and surely expensive, I guess.



After got back, my brother and Jack and my sister too.. start playing this shiny fire-y sticks thing. Hahaa. Nice to see kids running around like learning-how-to-fly-pigs. Hahaha..



Killing an ant with it?



A short clip on my sissy brother and his friend screaming like girls. Never play in their life before. Really kids. Somehow.. I wanna tukar back to kids lehhh~!!! I don't want to worry about my law exams, and assignments and my Minor poster that I haven't get it started AT ALL!!! HELPP!!!~


Nevertheless... well, Selamat Hari Raya to all my Malay buddies. I'll be flooding your houses with Phoenix, Kelvin, Chloe and who-ever that is interested to join us.
Wahahaha *cunning laughterz*




glad to be back though.

No comments: