Saturday, January 06, 2007

bloody pervert & his prank calls

Some farker prank-called me last night like around 2-3am in the morning. Bloody asshole.. talked in Malay to me.. assumed he's a malay then. Never such cases like this occur since back in high school.

At first I was on the other line with Leong, then he called.. so I didn't manage to pick up. Then later I miss-call him back. Then he called again. Before I could answer he closed the phone. So I thought it might be some friend of mine 'cos I kinda lost quite a number of contacts when my phone got stolen months ago. So fine. I called him back. He didn't pick up but he just off my phone. I was like.. whatever then. If it's important, he/she will call back and eventually.. he bloody did.. and it went something like this...


His number = 017-6545577

Pervert : Eh you siapa?
Me: You call I, you tanya I siapa?
Pervert : Mengapa you call I?
Me : (slightly pissed d) Apa?!! you call I dulu kan.. if not.. macam mana I ada you punya number?
Pervert : I ada call you ke?
Me : you gila ke? I call you buat apa? how you get my number??
Pervert : Ohh.. you punya number.. kawan I bagi. orang Cina bagi..
Me : What?!??!
Pervert : Kawan Cina itu kata.. you.. I boleh call you out to make make..
Me : Make wat?
Pervert : Make love. Dia kata you boleh I ajak keluar untuk make love.
Me : Fuck you la cheebyee kia.
*click!!! i ended the conversation*


He called again. I din't answer for like twice. I need to sleep!!
Then he smsed me... I WANT FUCK YOUR FUCKED.
What the holy crap is that??!?!? ARSE!!!
Before I could even delete the msg.. he called again and again..
Then I fed up and answered on his fourth call.


Pervert : Boleh la.. bagi I chan(chance) boleh? Satu kali saja.. satu chan ok??
Me : (was practically yelling) Go fuck your mother la. Cheebyeeeee....


he called and again.. and again.. i just bloody ignored him.

I called Leong up to call that pervert to screw him. But that coward didn't dare to pick up and kept off'ing his calls. Finally I can get to sleep. Fuck man. Fucking idiot. Desperate maniac. UGHHH!!!! Nut-less. Childish fuck.

No comments: