Sunday, January 14, 2007

david gan big boy liao

Vkeng @ David's Weddingg Dayyy!!!~


Just back from a wedding dinner at Crystal Crown Hotel, Ballroom, Port Klang. 11.40pm. Make-up also haven't tanggal. Baju also haven't change. *lazy*

LayFong picked me up. We were fashionably late.. BUT.. we still waited for quite some time. Typical wedding dinner timing. Met up with super a lot of old friends that everyone changed so much that some can't even don't look familiar dy.. Hahhaa..

Despite the angpau, it felt more like a reunion gathering rather than a wedding dinner.. but everything went well except the rain.. And took a lot of pics.. hahaha.. more to come after I get them la..~

Guess who was the wedding planner? Eric!! My ex.. Hahaha.. unbelievable he can do stuff liddat.. but he told me.. he wanna do all he can for his hengtai.. David Gan Wee Keng lar (the groom).. of course... =P

*click to enlarge*









(above) Ee Lyn = my old primary school friend and David's cousin.
(below) David + Mandy (superstars of the night) and me + fubu, LayFong





Another David. Heng lar.. with his friend Kelvin Wong. I can't remember who told me that he looks like Wang Lee Hom.. so we were like teasing him when will his concert be held this year and stuff... At first.. after so long din't meet up with him.. thought he shy mar.. hor..

mana tau..

as EeLyn came around our table.. hehehe.. and a bit of too much liquor.. shyness duno go hide where d.. EeLyn's old flame. Both kena kacau by all of us. Hahaha.. extra entertainment.. but both of them also enjoy.. didn't mind. I think, both waiting for today since long time ago.. =P


Collage of other photo-takings. Everyone was happy.. everyone wanted another reunion.. everyone asking whose marriage next.

Hmm... I wonder.. Definitely not mine.

No comments: