Friday, January 19, 2007

bloody sales old fart

It's the truth that what people say housewives are easy targets to con.

My mom just got conned today.
(Not exactly con or watsoever but i feel the thing she bought was not necessary... at least for this time)
That bloody sales-aunty talked so much cock that I seriously feel like smacking her bloody fucking heavily-makeup wrinkled face.

I was with my mom and sister. Then she stopped us. Telling us that this freaking mask is very good for skin. Samo say to my sister.. "Miss you can use this also.. Your mother also can use.. and this one too.. " (looking at me)

Walau.. NIAMA.. THIS ONE??? What am I to you bitch?? Vase ar??? THis one.. bloody hell. Head on fire man.. then i bombarded her with a few questions.. then she err.. er.. no la no la.. this product is damn good one la.. export from US la.. gurantee you will like it..

Then I looked over at her.. "What if I don't like it still?"

Then my mom gave me this bloody glare that i'm being so.. so... rude.. impulsive!!! Ugh!!~

My mom asked me.. so whether to consider this product a not?? I was like.. No need la.. at home still got.. Why for?? Lagi you can get this thing everywhere in Guardian.. promotions are every now and then. Then the aunty butt in.. oh.. u can find me.. in bukit laja (bukit RAJA).. in bukit laja. i got do promotions there also.. err.. bukit laja guardian.. u want my nombor? i can gip u.. i actually got name card.. our company gave us name card.. but i din bring today.. wan me write for u?"

My reply was.. NO NEED. THANK YOU. You know you're doing promotions today.. yet you dint bring your namecards.. you ok ar? or you sick? I think u better stay at home n rest.

But the bloody sales-aunty still keep yakking away... I just couldn' stand her till I just turned my back to her, act as if there's so much interesting craps to look around..

Bloody HELL...she can eventually persuade my mom to buy. My mom??? The lioness??? The empress dowager of my house.!!!~~~ UghhH!!!! BIAS!!!

I asked my mom... WHY????
Her answer was. One word. Cincai-larhh..


Enough said.
I was bloody pissed.
Even I think back now.. the blurry looks of the sales-aunty..
I feel like strangling her and cutting her poodle hair and feed the piranhas.

No comments: